Monday, August 16, 2010

Final Day at Woodside by Tamra Smith


We had a very successful ending to a good weekend here at Woodside Horse Park. The Show Jumping proved to be very instrumental here at the Horse Park.

Both of my Preliminary horses jumped clean which moved them up quite a bit in the placings. Fleecworks Fernhill placed 3rd finishing on her dressage score and Gem Dandy finishing on his dressage score finished 5th in the Open Preliminary.
Although I had the trouble with CSI in the Open Intermediate yesterday, I was very proud of him today! He has made so much progress recently that it amazes me that he has so much more in him to give.
The Pro/Am Team's finished well. Gold Medal Equestrian were the winners this weekend as Gina Miles as there Pro. Allie Slusher's team was second. I really thought it gave people a sense of team competition. I can't wait for it to really take off in the future.

The weekend overall was quite good....and I really feel reguvinated after a few rough go's the last couple of months.
CSI felt like he is starting to grow up.....although we had a stop on cross country, today in the show jumping he was so ridable. I'm really lucky to be riding so many nice horses and even more so having great owners to support them.

We are off to the AEC's in a few weeks. Looking forward to competing for the first time at the AEC's! I hear the venue is 1st class and it will be well worth the trip!
We will be driving to my best friends Heather Morris, and then onto Georgia.

I will post some pictures....hope you like them!


Thanks again to all of the PRO Sponsors and the wonderful prizes they provided for the PRO/AM Team Competition.

Best!

Tamra Smith
PRO Member

No comments:

Post a Comment