Sunday, June 20, 2010

Kristen Schmolze Blogs About Bucks County HT


Saturday is the first recognized horse trial at Bucks County Horse Park for 2010. I always make a point of competing there each year, great event, inviting atmosphere for the horses, and very convenient for us! I have a novice horse entered, BM Gotteulan, a new horse for me! He is owned by Noel Clark, and is with me to get some experience and to be shown for sale. I'm quite excited about this young horse, he shows lots of potential. A very talented boy! I took him to Phillip Dutton's on Friday to get his opinion on him and he liked him quite a lot and had some great things to say, as well as some good tips for me!
I will let you know how things progress tomorrow at the event and with this great little horse!!

(picture of Gotteulan, the light bay, with Cavaldi, on our way to a lesson at Phillip's)

No comments:

Post a Comment